According to the CIE and IEC standard test method for LEDs, it is dedicated to the measurment of single and combination LED'S electrical performance, photometric performance, distribution of beam and other characteristic parameters . Equipped with test grating and test camera obscura,the instrument can meet testing requirements in any environment .
It is mainly applied to all the parameters' measurement of single LED, reflected light, par LED etc.
It rotates around C axis and γ axis to get the 3D light intensity distribution curve.
○ Detector:Silicon photocell class A
○ Photometry range:0.1~30000cd
○ Photometry accuracy:class 1
○ Spread angle of light beam:θ(50%)θ(25%)θ(75%)θ(10%)
○ Center intensity:l0
○ Angle range:Horizontal angle:-0°~+360°/Vertical angle:-90°~+90°
○ Angle rotating method:Horizontal angle:-0°~+360°/ Vertical angle:-90°~+90°
○ Angle accuracy:±0.2°
○ Angle interval:Horizontal angle1°/5°/10°/15°/22.5°/30°/45°/90°;Vertical angle0.5°/1°/1.5°
○ Test distance:0.316m/1m Adjustable
○ Measure the maximum size of lamps:180mm