GPM-1600(L) goniophotometer is composed of host,controller and detector, It can realize measurement of light intensity in all directions, color spatial uniformity, average color features and spatial color non-uniformity of light source and lamps.
Tested parameters are the same as GPM-1800B.
It can also realize B-β and C-γ measurement under CIE standards.
|Tested lamp size||Tested lamp size||Tested lamp weight|
||C-γ measurement||B-β measurement||
File output format
○ Tested luminaire rotates around both vertical and horizontal axis and rotation range is:±180°(or 0～360°).
○ Single arm for C-γ measurement. Double arms for B-β measurement.
○ Using high level redirector made up by special metal fiber, no winding, intelligent startup and stop , keep stable
rotating,continuous testing and low noise.
○ The accuracy of angle :0.2° , resolution of angle :0.01°.
○ The accuracy of photometric:standard class.
○ The tested data meets the international and national standardrequirements.Test result can be output with IES,IDT,
CEN,CIB,CSV.TM4,CIE files and directly used by design software likeDialux.