According to the requirement of CIE, IESNA and national standards. We have achieved Type C measurement method through rotating photometer head.
It is used to test the spatial light intensity distribution as well as various luminosity parameter for small indoor size luminaire.
It can achieve the test methods of CIE C-γ,
It is used to test the spatial intensity distribution of small indoor luminaire like LED Bulb, LED Down lamp. During the test, the tested luminaire remains static. The detector rotates around the vertical axis of itself and achieve the full spatial intensity distribution.
File output format
○ The detector rotates around the horizontal axis of tested luminaire.Rotation range: ±180 ° (or 0 °to 360 °).
○ The tested luminaire remains static. It can achieve C-γ or B-β coordinate measurement.
○ Using high level redirector made up by special metal fiber, no winding, intelligent startup and stop , keep stable
rotating, continuous testing and low noise.
○ The accuracy of angle :0.2° ,resolution of angle :0.01°.
○ The accuracy of photometric:standard class.
○ The tested data meets the international and national standard requirements.Test result can be output with IES,IDT,
CEN,CIB, CSV.TM4,CIE files and directly used by design software like Dialux.