According to the requirements of CIE, IESNA and national standards, we have achieved testing methods as B-β、A-α and C-γ through rotating lamps. It is used to test the spatial light intensity distribution as well as variety luminosity parameter of indoor spotlight, cast light lamp and street light. It can work either with doublearm or single arm.
During the test, detector remains static, tested luminairerotates around the γ axis and C axis and achieve the full spatial intensity distribution.
File output format
○ Rotations of test samples around both vertical and horizontal axis,and rotation range:±180°(or 0～360°).Single
arm for C-γ measurement. Double arms for B-β measurement.
○ Using high level redirector made up by special metal fiber,no winding,intelligent startup and stop,keep stable
rotating, continuous testing and low noise.
○ The accuracy of angle :0.1°,resolution of angle :0.01°.
○ The accuracy of photometric:standard class.
○ The tested data meets the international and national standard requirements.Test result can be output with IES,IDT,
CEN,CIB, CSV.TM4,CIE files and directly used by design software like Dialux.