GPM-3000 Goniophotometer is a highly intelligent light distribution performance testing system. It can measure all types of lighting source and luminaires.with high accuracy.The tested results can be directly used by international lighting design software like Dialux. It meets and requirements of CIE and IESNA standards.
It can achieve the test methods of CIE C-γ, CIE B- β and CIE A-α.
Such as Indoor and Outdoor luminaires, Street luminaires, Flood lamps, etc
It measures luminous intensity data, luminous intensity distribution, zonal luminous flux, luminaires efficiency, luminance distribution coefficient of utilization, luminance limitation curves, glare, maximum ratio of distance to height, equal illuminance diagrams, curves of luminaires vs lighting area, iso candela curve, efficient luminescence angle etc.It can also achieve the spatial color characteristics with specialized spectroradiometer.
In this test system, the position of illuminaire keeps fixed. The mirror rotates around the center point of the tested luminaire. By adopting SYNC tracking rotating detector, the light from the tested luminaire is always incidenced to the detector in normal Line direction And it effectively eliminates the cosine effect error and the environmental stray light.
File output format
○ The mirror rotates around the tested luminaire with an angle of (γ)±180°（or 0～360°）,and the tested luminaire
rotates around itself with an angle of (C)±180°（or 0～360°).The detector rotate with mirror synchronously or rotate
around the tested luminaire (0-360° )
○ Using high level redirector made up by special metal fiber, no winding, intelligent startup and stop , keep stable rotating,
continuous testing and low noise.
○ The position and working state remain the same as it is under test. Laser cross line aiming device to ensure fixing
the test lamps accurately and conveniently.
○ The accuracy of angle :0.1° , resolution of angle :0.01°.
○ The accuracy of photometric:standard class.
○ The tested data meets the international and national standard requirements.Test result can be output with
IES,IDT,CEN, CIB,CSV.TM4,CIE files and directly used by design software like Dialux.